Hello and welcome!. This site is for you. You are my muse and my inspiration. My work is meaningful to me, but I'm grateful for it even more when you get something out of it as well. So thank you for being here. Let me tell you little about myself.
My name is Abby Cameron. I have many titles, but I’ll start with life coach, gratitude warrior, and field guide for life. I truly believe everyone can live a rich, wild, and abundant life. We just need a little help getting out of our own way to make that happen, and that’s what I do. I also consider myself a spiritual person and believe we each have guides that are with us every moment. They are an integral part of our intuition and I have a goal to help anyone interested to get in touch with their own guides.
Outside of guiding others, I enjoy sunrises, meditation, hiking in remote places, yoga, road trips, peppermint tea, chronicling life in my journal and hanging around large bodies of water. My life wouldn’t be as joyful without my family. I am married to a wonderful woman (cc) and we have a one year old son (P). We live on a small lake in North Texas with our Aussie, Annie.
- If you don't take care of your mind, your body will fail you.
- Everyone has the right to live what I have termed an indigo life.
- A strong foundation is everything.
- Most dreams and goals come with a sense of uncomfortableness.
- Seeds need time to germinate.
- When you dare to say it out loud, you find your voice.
- Judgement is a projection on other people what you don't like in yourself.
- You become what you think.
- There is always a choice.
- Kindness comes round.
- There is wisdom in your own voice.
- Connecting with nature is an instinctual and fundamental responsibility.
Who Do I help?
My clients are like minded individuals that feel that want more out of their life. They are dedicated and passionate about working through their thinking in order to get out of their own way. They are intelligent, creative, and fun. They have visions of an indigo life, but need a little help getting there. I meet with men and women of all ages and stages. Typically my clients know what they want they just don’t know how to get there or they need some guidance finding out what it is that brings them joy.
I am passionate about leading my clients on a journey of self discovery. Where ambition and intuition align and they discover their own field notes for life and as a result, a healthier lifestyle. I guide them towards an inspired and free place in order to make their dreams a reality.