The end of 30 Days of Gratitude is here. I'm grateful for so many of you that joined me this year by signing up for the program, posting photos on Instagram and Facebook, and for those that put up a gratitude tree. Mahatma Gandhi said, "In a gentle way, you can shake the world," and I believe that to be true. One small change creates a ripple that can affect many.
So where do you go from here? Just because we recognize November as the month of thanksgiving doesn't mean you shouldn't practice on a regular basis. Leaning into gratitude all year long will help you through the harder times of life.
Ideas to practice gratitude all year long
- Keep a daily five gratitude journal
- Choose someone once a month to appreciate in some small way
- Find a gratitude buddy you can check in with time to time
- Keep a gratitude penny jar visible and use it
- Write a letter of gratitude once a month
- Continue the photo challenge daily, weekly, or monthly
May the abundance you celebrated be felt through the Christmas season.